Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Wild New Movie


Today we went to see the new movie Where The Wild Things Are. It was a great movie. My dad has two friends that worked on the movie. Even though the 90-minute movie was based on a picture book that is about 20 pages long, they really captured the spirit of the book. “They really captured the emotions of a kid.” As my mom says.

Where The Wild Things Are had all the known lines like: “Please don’t go we love you so.” All of the animals in the book look exactly the same as they do in the movie. I hope that all the people that see this movie love it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. HEY SAMURAI GIRL - LOVE YOUR STORIES - LOVE HEARING ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - NOW I WILL NEVER MISS OUT ON ALL THE GOOD DETAILS THAT YOUR FATHER LEAVES OUT. LOVE YOU, YOU ARE MY SAMURAI SWEETIE. GRANDMA GLORIA

    ReplyDelete