Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Science Fair Experience

I Won The Science Fair!

On just a normal Saturday afternoon when I got a call saying that I won the citywide Science Fair. Okay pause the story. Rewind. On a Friday, the last day on 1st quarter, 5th period. My science teacher let us know that there would be a science fair and it would help us raise a full letter grade up. Then I had a good grade but I was willing to do to it anyway. I came up with the topic to do a test about how much vitamin C is in different kinds of fruit. As I was working, I thought that no way that I was going to win this thing. Fast forward. I came home from school and my parents had told me that I had won in my category for my school and I was going on to the citywide competition. Later, I won!

No comments:

Post a Comment